Get in Touch
Greenslopes is one of the most popular suburbs in Brisbane. Located only five kilometres southeast of the Brisbane CBD, it’s a convenient place to settle and raise a family. Most of the homes in Greenslopes are pre-war construction builds and this makes them prone to different plumbing problems, particularly blocked drains.
Most Common Plumbing Problem
If you are a homeowner within the area, one of the most common plumbing issues you’ll experience is a blocked drain. This happens both with older ‘character homes’ and new constructions.
The original clay sewerage pipes and earthen drains that were popular decades ago still serve many homes. These pipes are brittle and after breaking, they allow tree roots to enter, leading to blockages. With so many trees in Greenslopes, it’s easy to see why blocked drains are so common.
Another common cause of drain blockage is excessive fat and silt deposits. You need a drainage specialist to handle this problem.
Risks of Blocked Drains
Blocked drains are not only frustrating but they also pose a big health risk for your family. When your home doesn’t have a clear and free-flowing drain, there’s the danger of overflow which can lead to property damage.
You can tell you have a blocked drain due to:
- Slowly draining water in bath or sink
- nasty odours
- gurgling noises in drainage
- slow refill of the toilet after flushing
- Toilet flushing problems
When sewage water flows into your house, it exposes your family to dangerous infections. The last thing you want is to find toilet water flowing back onto your bathroom floor.
Professional Drain Specialists at Blockaroo
At Blockaroo, we appreciate blocked drains pose a massive problem in this community. We are the leading drainage specialists handling blocked drains in Greenslopes and the 4120 area.
With over two decades of experience in handling blocked drains within the region, our team are well known for exceeding expectations, expert advice and a no-fuss service. It is this dedication to excellence that has helped us build a large client base within the community.
Some of our services include:
- Drain inspection using sophisticated CCTV camera and locator technology,
- Unblocking drains
- Cleaning sewer drains and stormwater drains. We use the latest technology including electric eel and electric high-pressure water jetters
- 24/7 emergency blocked pipe services in Greenslopes
- Commercial and industrial plumbing
- Conduit and pipe cleaning for residential, commercial, and industrial properties.
How Our Greenslopes Blocked Drains Service Works
Our team at Blockaroo consists of highly trained and certified technicians with the experience to handle any type of drain. If you suspect you have a blocked drain, contact us today for a quick response. When we arrive, we will:
- Use our cutting-edge gear to locate the region of the drain that is blocked. We use CCTV camera surveys and other tools to pinpoint the problem without digging up your property.
- We notify you about the problem and recommend the best solutions for your drain system.
- Address the drain blockage using our specialist equipment, such as truck-mounted high-pressure jetters. We offer full-service blocked drains Greenslopes solutions and guarantee every job.
- We test the drain system to ensure the drainpipe now works.
With over 20 years of experience, we have built a targeted service approach that draws upon on this industry experience to deliver excellent blocked drain solutions in Greenslopes area.
For full-service blocked drain solutions around here, contact us today, and let’s deal with that blocked drain fast.